Enhanced comfort and support that adjusts to you. Our best selling adjustable foundation features six massage levels and a wireless remote. Plus, our exclusive ZipFit attachment system means that your mattress matches seamlessly to the base, with no unsightly metal bar. This adjustable base is finished with upholstery grade fabric to complement a variety of Serta mattresses and bedroom furniture.
- Wall Saver ensures your sleep set stays in position as you adjust the position of your foundation. This way you'll always be close to your night stand and you can use a headboard with your foundation
- Free Motion Design ensures maximum safety. The head and foot lower by gravity while all components have been designed to minimize pinch points
- A full range of Accessories, including several leg options, headboard brackets and casters
- High Performance Lifting Capacity of up to 400 pounds for Twin foundations, 450 pounds for Full foundations, 500 pounds for Queen foundations and 400 pounds per side for a King split foundation
- Battery Backup ensures you can adjust your foundation to the flat position in the event of a power failure
- Sleek Wireless Hand Control features four factory pre-set positions and LED backlighting for easy use day or night
- Zero Clearance Design allows the Foundation to easily fit into platform frames (with or without legs) and sleigh beds
- Exclusive ZipFit™ attachment system means that your mattress matches seamlessly to the base, with no unsightly metal bar. It also makes it easier to change the linens on your mattress
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.